What is Patient Access?
We use patient access to allow users to manage and view their own records. Patient Access is a website that displays information from the practice's system and allows you to:
1. View and book available appointments
2. View your medication and request further prescriptions
3. View your medical record
In order for us to create your EMIS login details click here to download the registration form. Complete it and bring it to the surgery with proof of identification - a valid passport, valid UK Driving Licence or ID Card. We will also need to see proof of residency in the form of a bank statement, utility or Council Tax bill. We will then send you the details you need to set up your account.
The Patient Access system will allow you access to:
- Booking telephone contacts
- Ordering repeat prescriptions
- Elements of your patient summary record which will be extended in April 2016 to include wider access to your medical record online.
Click here to download an information leaflet on the EMIS system.