Nordic Walking is a welcoming and sociable activity. It's basically cross-country skiing, using specially adapted poles. These help to propel you forwards and intensify your walking effort.
CLMP Fitness club leader Mick Hurrell runs an organisation called Primemovers. Prime Movers promotes and runs non gym-based fitness activities for its community of men & women over 50 who want to become stronger and more active. To benefit from the improved health, wellbeing and quality of life that this brings.
To book onto a taster session for free contact email@example.com and 07775 818682
Why is Nordic Walking probably the best all-in-one workout in the world?
• When exercising with Nordic Walking, you are always improving the condition of all your major muscle groups – i.e. the fitness of your arms, back, abdomen, pelvic area and feet muscles;
• When exercising with Nordic Walking, you are always improving the state of your respiratory and cardiovascular system - the fitness of your lungs, heart and blood vessels;
• Using Nordic Walking poles you can perform a number of movements that will make you more agile, stronger and fitter
• You can practise Nordic Walking wherever you wish and whenever you wish – on roads, in parks, on the beach, in the woods;
• Nordic Walking movements are completely natural and functional - they are the same as those of normal walking;
• Nordic Walking suits everyone and can be practised with good results by top athletes, people attracted to fitness sports and those who want to promote their health, the elderly and young people and children.