Patients at CLMP have free access to the Stratford-upon-avon sexual health clinic.
Their services include:
- Full STI testing, including for Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, HIV and Syphilis and, depending on clinical circumstances, other conditions too.
- Hepatitis B testing, for at-risk patients
- Hepatitis B vaccine, if required
- Hepatitis C testing for at-risk patients
- HIV testing
- Post-exposure prophylaxis for HIV
- Emergency contraception
- Routine contraception, including fitting coils and implants
For common FAQs on sexual health click here.
Address: Stratford Healthcare Building, Arden Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6NQ
Telephone: 0300 123 6644
In response to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak we are no longer providing walk-in clinics. Appointments are only available after telephone assessment.
Please telephone 0300 123 6644 (then press 3 for Stratford-upon-Avon at Stratford Healthcare). We will assess your needs and advise accordingly. If it is advised that you should attend a clinic, an appointment will be made for you.
Leamington Spa (SCREENING ONLY)
We also have two appointment clinics for sexual health (STI) screening for patients with no symptoms. Patients with symptoms should go to one of the main clinics, such as Stratford.
Leamington – Sexual Health Screening
||5.00pm – 7.30pm
||7.00pm – 9.00pm