If you have a cough and/or fever and you need medical help for any reason, do not come to us, or go to the pharmacy or hospital. Instead use the 111 coronavirus service.
- for health information and advice, use the NHS website or our website
- if you find you are struggling to manage at home, please use the NHS 111 online service – only call 111 if you're unable to get help online
- for life-threatening emergencies, call 999 for an ambulance
- For all other queries please contact us via our online consultations
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.