*** PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO COVID19 TIER 4 RESTRICTIONS THIS HAS BEEN PAUSED. WE WILL RESUME ONCE RESTRICTIONS HAVE BEEN LIFTED***
CLMPFC are proud to be hosting a weekly Run Talk Run in Leamington Spa. A friendly, safe and open space to talk about good days, bad days and everything in between. No therapy, and no advice just running and honest conversations.
We meet every Tuesday & Thursday at 18:30
Tuesday Location: Clarendon Lodge Medical Centre, 16 Clarendon St, Leamington Spa CV32 5SS.
Thursday Location: Waterside Medical Centre, Court Street, Leamington Spa, CV31 2BB
We will ensure social distancing and each group will be no larger then 6 people and each lead and supervised by a runtalkrun leader.
Arrive from 6:20pm. We run up to a 5k route around the three amazing gardens (Jephson, Pump and Victoria) at a very very casual pace - Conversation is the most important aspect. We look forward to seeing you there. Any questions please ask Dom, Mick, Shahnaz, Stephen or Hussain (Run Leaders) via the mycrew app or 07501263744
Please note due to COVID19 there are measures that must be adhered to.
- If you have experienced any Covid symtomps within the last 3 weeks, you must not attend
- If you are a high risk participant, you must not attend
- Please follow all hygiene guidance, including washing your hands.
- Ensure you have enough hydration for the session (can last up to an hour).
- Be aware that changing facilities and toilets are not available at the venue
- We must remain 1m+ apart from other participants and members of the public
- Groups will be a maximu of 6, if more then 6 then we will split off into 2 or more groups.
Stay connected virtually via the free exercise app Strava and join the Clarendon lodge fitness club.
FREE to attend
Up to 5km- Open to ALL abilities
No runner is left behind - we run as a group with social distancing applied
A safe space to talk about mental health whilst getting exercise benefits.
To book on please download the myCrew app and book your place on the run.
The Run Talk Run Mission
Run Talk Run exists to make both running and mental health support less intimidating, and more accessible.
So many of us suffer some kind of 'imposter syndrome' when it comes to our mental health, which can make it tricky to seek support.
You might have a feeling that you need somewhere to talk that is a safe place.
We think that peer support and community can help, and running does a rather lovely job at facilitating those conversations for us. There are so many reasons why running makes it easier to open up.